Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Introducing.....

Hello friends!

I'm so busy I can hardly take a minute to breathe.  I have a goal of  blogging more but with so many orders (thank you brides!) it's hard to find the time.  Even as I type now I should be painting but a girl needs a break!  Can you believe I'm still finishing orders for June!  Yikes.  I will have the last of June done tomorrow.  Luckily it's just the tiny details to finish, photo shoot for the brides to be.  I cross my fingers they like them and off they go in the mail.

On another note in between painting customs I slipped in 2 new toppers!  One is for the semi customs/ready to ship that I want to start offering and the other is a cute non little people type.  Without further ado......

"A perfect Pair say I DO"



"Ready to ship with stand"


Ribbon Stand Only $12.00


All are or will be available this week in the SHOP

XO,

K


No comments:

Post a Comment