Friday, June 17, 2011

Press

Hey friends, 

I have exciting news.  I am now featured in Wedding Style Guide (Austrailia) Winter 2011 edition!  My toppers are on page 81.  I was so excited when they contacted me a few months ago.  They sent me a pdf of the magazine the other day.  Its always weird to see your stuff in print but so exciting at the same time.



I was also apart of the May/June 2011 editon of Bridal Guide page 70


They contacted me back in January or Feb I think.  Of course I'm late on the update here.  As soon as it came out in print Joe and I ran out to get a few copies.  I'm featured along side some other fabulous etsy shops. 

Time for me to get back to painting!  Just wanted to share.  Actually I have to do some shipping first.

Enjoy your weekend!  Happy Dad's day too!

XO,

K




No comments:

Post a Comment