Saturday, June 4, 2011

AAAAAL PACINO

Good Morning Friends.

I've had a busy past 2 weeks and so far there is no end in sight or at least a little relief.  I've been painting about 10-12 hours a day trying to get caught up with orders.  This wedding season is kicking my butt.  It''s my own fault. I didn't realize when I was working full time the amount of orders I had for May and June.  I know I'll work my way out of it and be ahead of orders but right now it seems that day will never come.  With that it has made me realize I need to re-structure how I take orders in the future. I'm working out those details and will share later on down the road. They will probably take place for next year.
Now on to fun news.  Wed night the hubby, my MIL and FIL went to see Al Pacino speak (1 night only) at the Count Basie Theater in Red Bank, NJ.  I know your saying how could seeing Al Pacino speak be interesting. Oh you are wrong my friend.  He was charming, funny and witty.  He told stories of how he got into acting, first movie roles, behind the scenes of the God Father, Panic in Needle Park and  his love of Shakespeare. 

He also showed scenes from his docudramas Looking for Richard and up coming Wilde Salome

It truly was such an awesome experience just to be in a room with him.


I'm off to paint.  Have a lovely weekend

XO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment