Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mmmmm HAROLD'S....

Thursday I met up with my best gals Kerri and Debby from my old office job (I love saying that).  We went to Harolds NY Deli  Delish!  If visiting NJ Harold's is a must try.  Go hungry and plan on taking home a doggie bag.  This NY style deli serves a serious sandwich.  One large sandwich will serve 2 people and you will still have enough for each of you to take some home.

Large Sandwich
$18.95


3 Meat Sandwich XL
(feeds 3-5 people and then some)
(yes it's that big)
$37.95


Potato Pancake
mmm..Must try
$9.45


Pickle Bar
(all you can eat)


If you have room....
Deserts the size of small countries


It's a really fun experience.  The best sandwiches to try are the fresh carving turkey, corned beef, and pastrami.

I had a blast sharing awesome food and catching up on office gossip.  I think the only part of my old day job that I miss is these 2 ladies I'm so lucky to have them as 2 of my best friends.

Debby and I at Kerri's Shower in January


Kerri and I at her shower!


Love ya Ladies!

XO,
K






No comments:

Post a Comment