Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Look Back...

Happy Saturday...  I thought it would be fun to take a walk back in time and see how my toppers have evolved since the beginning....

The very first topper

It's not terrible but it's not as polished as my style today.  The eyes are too big, I like my smaller eyes now and although I do the "real" veils I attached them to a tiny ribbon instead of those awful pearls.  I was also doing hobbies which I will do if asked but prefer not to.  I like the clean look of just a bride and groom


Middle of the road....

Here the eyes are still big but I thinned out the ties and made the arms longer.  If you notice on the first topper above the groom as short arms or as I like to call them aligator arms LOL.


First Military Topper


First Family


First Pets


First Superhero Couple


TODAY...

Now they look polished.  Clean lines, smaller eyes, better attention to details

 Pefection!
   


Love this new short dress 3" girl.  Perfect for tea length dresses.




What do you think?  Be Honest!  I have a few new items in the SHOP go check them out.  Oh and superheros are still available by request only.  Email me here or through the shop to order.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

XO,

K




No comments:

Post a Comment