Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Social Media....

I don't twitter and I don't facebook.  It never appealed to me nor do I really have the time.  Facebook seems to me to be for the younger crowd.  Ugh I'm no longer the younger crowd! 

I wondering though should I sign up for these 2 social networking mediums for my biz?  I see a lot of etsy sellers that do both.  I'm not sure how much they will help or hurt.  Lets face it I love this blog but I can barley post everyday (hoping to change this once I'm caught up on orders) I'd love to hear from any of you that do use these 2 mediums. 

                                             In other news........ Here is my mess of an office........


 Miss Zoey has to get in the action


Finished Little People ready to ship


Little People in process


One day my office will look like these.....
(I'll take any!)



Tomorrow and Friday Joe is off from work. A nice long holiday weekend together.  We plan on putting up the gazebo we bought from target back in May.  Pray we don't kill each other while assembling it. I promise to take pictures dead or alive!

XO,

K

1 comment:

  1. ummm...yes! jump on twitter and facebook with these adorable cake toppers. also attend a blogging/creative conference. Your business will take off like you wouldn't believe.

    Your products are darling and your style sets you apart from the rest. I just met with a bride this evening who showed me a picture of wooden doll cake toppers. I told her that I could find cuter and I found you!

    Her wedding is Sept. 17th....any chance?! Also I'd love to link to your shop on my blog when I share about her wedding! Email me if you have time....davenapril(at)aol(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete