Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Custom Revamp

Good Morning!  It's been a beautiful past 2 weeks here in NJ.  Sunny and warm.  I've been try to enjoy it when I can.  Custom Wedding toppers are kicking my butt!  Being so busy is a wonderful and I have all the brides to be to thank for that however it has made me re-think they way I will be taking and charging for full custom toppers.

Beginning Aug 1st I will be upping the price of my full custom toppers from 45.00 to 65.00 and up.  With this price increase I am only excepting 15 per weekend of each month.  A weekend consisting of Friday/Saturday/Sunday. That number may change up or down we'll see. I think this will help me not feel like I'm always behind the 8 ball. Orders will take 6-12 weeks for the time being so order early!

Fully Custom Prices will be as follows:

$65.00  Bride and Groom 
$70.00  Bride, Groom and 1 child or pet (3 total) 
$75.00  Bride, Groom 2 children or pets (4 total) 
$80.00  Bride, Groom 3 children or pets (5 total)

With this new pricing I will be offering Semi-Custom Toppers at the 45.00 price.  For the semi-customs you only get to choose the following:

1. Hair color/selected styles ie.. side bun, low bun, high bun, crew cut, classic side part, curly
2. Eye color
3. Suit and Tie color

Brides dress will be strapless ( no choice here ) Ivory or white which I will have a listing for the white and a listing for the ivory in the shop.

Semi-customs will ship with in 2 weeks of purchase (not including shipping) add 2-3 business days for domestic orders and 6-10 business days for International.

I think this is a nice change and balance for myself. 

Enjoy your Wed!

XO,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment