Sunday, July 3, 2011

Gazebo in process...

Popping in for a quick holiday hello.  Hello....  It's up and we didn't kill each other!  I have 1 picture so far to show you. I'm not the best picture taker.  Let me take that back I don't have a very cooperative family in law to take pictures with.  Nobody but myself likes to be in pictures.  My family does but unfortunately they live in FL and SC.  

I still have to take a picture of it finished, but here we are at the start of the project..... 

This is our 10x10 patio stripped of our table, chairs and BBQ. 
Next year we hope to extend it out a little


Since the gazebo has been up I've been enjoying my morning cup of coffee under it.  A nice glass of wine at night :)  It's almost like gaining an extra room to the house. The little boss has been enjoying herself too.  I tie her leash to a stake in the ground and she can roam and sniff all she wants. 

Finished picture coming tomorrow.  Today its an early July 4th BBQ!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~XO
K



No comments:

Post a Comment