Friday, May 27, 2011

Its a sea of little people....

Good Morning!

I'm in a painting furry this past week trying to play catch up.  I'm in a sea of little people as my husband calls them.  I'm hoping to get a little ahead of myself so I can start to make some new things I have in mind and keep my shop fresh.  I feel like it's getting stale plus it's fun to work on new stuff.

It looks like its going to turn out to be a sunny and hot Memorial day weekend here in Jersey.  Today is the official kick off for summer at the jersey shore and all the bennies (non shore residents) will be crowding the Garden State Parkway heading for some fun on the beach.  When I was working (hee hee)  I hated today b/c the train going home is all ways packed with (as we call them) the weekend warriors.  Not a problem now YEA!

Off to paint.... I'll try to post pictures of the office later.  Blogger keeps giving me an error message right now

XO

K

No comments:

Post a Comment