Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ummm.... Who are you again?

Wow ok where have I been and were did the summer go.  I can't believe Fall is here (love it though) and it's October 1st.

I've been busy painting wedding orders trying to get ahead of myself.  I'm starting to see the light!  I have a goal to have all orders done by the 15th of Nov(Dec 1st the latest)  I plan on taking December off to enjoy the Holidays with family and friends.  The shop will remain open but only be stocked with ready to ship items.  Custom orders for wedding cake toppers or anything else will resume Jan 1, 2012.    Also take note that the last day for Holiday orders to be received by Dec 25th is Nov 15th.

In my whirl wind of wedding orders I have found time to paint some new holiday items.  I'm also starting to think beyond wedding cake toppers and expand into some wedding decor/favors.  Lots of new ideas for 2012.

I also will have a HUGE announcement about my toppers coming soon.  Detail are pretty much final but I don't want to spill the beans until its complete.  So exciting!

I hope everyone had a fun summer.  I promise to blog more frequently now that wedding season is starting to clam down.  I have a lot of plans for this blog so stick with me if you can.

It's late so I'm off to bed.  I'll leave you with some of the new holiday items in the shop.  Most are ready to ship to grab they while you can!

XOXO,

K

HO, HO, HO votive blocks
25.00


BOO Votive Blocks 
25.00


Misfit Friends Ornaments
35.00


Mr and Mrs. Claus Ornaments
20.00


The Counts Halloween Center Piece
45.00


Advent Chalkboard Calendar
30.00


The Frankenstein's
25.00


Monogram Votive Blocks
25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment