Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jersey Freeze

Hello there!  It's been awhile.  As always I'm painting my fingers to the bones but I love it!  I couldn't be happier since quiting my day job back in May.  I can't believe I'll be going on 3 months as a entrepreneur. 

Back to the post at hand.  I want to introduce you to a yummy little place called Jersey Freeze.  Located in Freehold, NJ.  They have hands down the best homemade ice cream in Monmouth County.  Known for THE BEST Milk shakes in Monmouth County. They are so thick you can get an aneurysm trying to sip it through a straw.  If you like bananas you must try the homemade banana ice cream.

What I love most is that for the diabetic or weight conscious person they have a pretty large selection of sugar free/fat free soft serve flavors with tons of yummy toppings to choose from.

Joe and I took my stepson Matt about 2 or 3 weeks ago.  First we stopped by the Italian-American festival at Freehold Raceway for a little taste of Italy.  Music, games and rides so much fun.  Once we were done there we went straight to Jersey Freeze right next door.  Not literally next door but you can hop skip and jump there!

I think they also have a small restaurant in the back with burgers and stuff but I've never been.  I usually only go for the ice cream.  Freehold Raceway Mall  is over there too if you visit.  Lots of nice shopping. I used to go there all the time when I lived in Freehold.  It's still a favorite to go to but I don't get there as often, hey who's got money to spend frivolously.


If you find yourself in Freehold, NJ stop by you'll be glad you did! Oh and they're open all year round!

Happy Sunday

XO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment