Monday, October 3, 2011

Office Space

Nope not the movie (although a great movie) I'm talking my office space.  I'm lucky to live in a 3 bedroom home.  One of those rooms has become my creative office space.  It however has been a disaster area since I began The Pretty Pixie full time.  Let me share.....

This is the view from the doorway.
My desk where I paint (it has the war wounds to prove it)
computer always next to me.  Old school tv.  Near the window a folding table
with orders in process.  I usually have 6-10 toppers going at all times
under that table is my light box where I take photos and boxes that I think
are empty?
 

Step deeper in to view the desk area.  I have sticky's all over.
I need a cork board. I really need some type of shelving for my paint
It sits on the floor in a clear bin next to the desk.


Swing around and you have a view of closet. 
That's if you can get to it.  More boxes and supplies block
it's way.  The side of the closet that is closed has boxes
from floor to top full of supplies most of which I have no use for
We need a major purge in this corner.
Once a topper is done and I've photographed it I move it to an
open space on the floor to seal and get ready for shipping

Next on the wish list is an area dedicated to shipping.


Turn again and you have the last wall in the office.
An awful bookcase from our last apartment before buying our house
It is part home to our many books (thank goodness for the B&N Nook)
and finished dolls looking for a good home!  Again more boxes and supplies
sit in front of it.  Next to the tired bookcase is a filing cabinet with holding
office paper work.  It doubles as a home for the printer on top.


December will not only be a time to rest and relax after a busy year
it will also be the start of an office renovation.

I would LOVE for it to look like this...


I'll settle for any of these....



I'll be sharing the complete overhaul so stay tuned!  

XO,

K



No comments:

Post a Comment