Monday, October 24, 2011

The Great Candy Debate

With Halloween quickly approaching it's made me think best and worst candy I would get as a kid.  I have a huge sweet tooth so I won't turn down much.

Top 5 Favorite
( huge score if you have more than one if at all when you pour out your candy at the end of the night.)

1. 100 Grand - Carmel and krispies can't go wrong
2. Milky way (frozen of course)
3. Peanut butter cup
4. Sweedish fish ( I never got these as a kid but I couldn't resist putting them on the list I love them)
5. Tiny halloween bags filled with a mix of candy, candy corn being a staple in them

Top 5 Bummers


1. Butterfinger - not a big fan
2. Chunky - I don't like raisins in my chocolate
3. Raisinettes - see reason 2
4. Goobers. - I like peanuts and chocolate but mostly if caramel is involved.
5. Pennies

I have many more favorites and could go on but I don't want to bore you.  Do kids even trick or treat anymore?  I do get kids in my neighborhood but not like when I was a kid.  We used to run out of candy in my house.  My dad would then give out quarters.  Kids came from about 3:00 to 10:00 pm.  Different times.  I think most kids do halloween parties instead of trick or treating.

What are your halloween favorites?

XO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment