Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FALL?

One of the things I love about living in NJ or the east coast in general is the change of seasons.  My favorite time of year is the Fall.  The smell of burning leaves, that nip in the air and of course all the beautiful colors the trees start to turn.  As soon as September hits and football season starts I get giddy.

Lately I've had fall on the brain.  I love summer but fall...nothing beats it.  With that said lately I've been brainstorming which leads to painting, which leads to new cute stuff in the shop.  I have a TON of ideas allot surrounding Halloween.  Here is what I've been working on and are now available......







as you can see I've been busy.  I'm really excited about the 2 new one's I'm working on now.  It's  a secret but when they're done I will be sharing here so stay tuned.....

What is your favorite time of year? off to paint.......

Cheers,

XO....K

No comments:

Post a Comment