Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baysidebride.com

I've been dying to share this news for a while but couldn't until it was officially launched on Bayside Bride
Bayside bride is an amazing site for military couples getting married in the Annapolis-Chesapeake.  It is full of inspirationall ideas, DYI projects and real wedding stories.  You can read more about them here

The awesome Krista co-founder contacted me about a month ago to be apart of an upcoming photo shoot with a patriotic theme.  I just jumped at the chance!  I painted up a special Military bride and groom just for them.  Since the Annapolis-Chesapeke area is full of handsome sailor boys (and girls!)  I created a bride in a pretty white dress with her handsome groom in his Navy dress whites.

Here are some of the pictures from the shoot.  Professional pictures really make a difference when showing off your product.  It's amazing.






A huge thank you to Krista and her team at baysidebride.com for letting me be apart of this project!


No comments:

Post a Comment