Monday, July 11, 2011

Venting

It is so upsetting when you get unwarranted negative feedback.  It really hurts when it's not true.  I always send pictures of completed toppers to my brides for approval before I ship them.  At this time it gives the bride a chance to say "hey your forgot this" or "hey can you do this instead?" 

I take A LOT of time and care in making my products.  I want my customers to be 100% satisfied with the item.  It upsetting when you have received an email saying "it looks great!" then have that same person turn around and leave negative feed back that isn't true.  At least give me a chance to make the correction, then if you feel I didn't do everything I could do to fix the situation then leave your honest  opinion I can take it as long as it's true.

I always do my best to make each customer satisfied.  I've been known to scrap a project and start from scratch.  I also answer all my emails maybe not that day but I do get back within 24 to 48 hours.  I'm a one woman show I don't always get it right but I also don't send anything out unless I have that email that says I love it, send away!"

Ok, I feel a little better!  Have a happy Monday everyone!

XO,
K

Oh and P.S -  Starting Septmeber I will be moving stuff to my new shop on Etsy The Pretty Pixie i'm trying to have everything branded the same and since you can't change etsy usernames I finally decided to open a new shop with my correct shop name.

No comments:

Post a Comment