Sunday, January 30, 2011

Showers of Happiness

Hello reader!  How was your weekend?  Saturday I enjoyed going to my best friend from works bridal shower.  I was so happy she was surprised!  Here mom and sisters threw a beautiful party at The Vanderbilt in Staten Island, NY. 

I drove there with another good friend of mine Daniella (that's us below) Mental note: I've decided I take pictures best when the camera is angled down at me and left profile LOL and I desperately need a hair cut but It's not about me right now hee hee.

 This is my BFF crafting buddy Debby (this picture I like :) ) She knits/crochets and has this awesome shop on  Etsy check her out Once Upon a Hook
 The lovely couple to be Kerri and James
 Kerri and Me
 My friend Tara also from work

In 3 short months my bestie will be starting a new chapter in her life.  I wish her and James many happy years. I know they will have a blast along the way!

Cheers!


XOXO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment