Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cupcake Love

In my opinion they are the perfect dessert but not so perfect on your waist LOL.  I was browsing Etsy last week and happened upon these fake bake cupcakes from 12LegsCuriosities I couldn't believe how real they actually looked. It got me thinking about my toppers.  I want to enhance my photos and make them stand out and showing them on a dreamy dessert would be perfect but I don't want to purchase a cake or cupcake my waistline won't like it LOL.

I just love how the look now.  Don't they look yummy enough to eat? Take a peek....



The hubby and I took my stepson Matt to the Seton Hall - Rutgers basketball game on Saturday.  We had a great time.  I'll share pictures tomorrow.

XO,

K

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe they aren't real...did you taste them? ;) Your pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete