Sunday, January 9, 2011

J-E-T-S...JETS, JETS, JETS!

Yeah! they won.  I'm so happy mostly for my husband.  It was quite a game.  Joe, zoey and I cuddle up on the couch and prayed for a win.  The last quarter was a killer but the won by a field goal.  Now on to Tom Brady and the Patriots.

This will be a tough one to win.  I hope they can pull it off.  Here is Zoey decked out in her Jets shirt.


Shes a little stinker.  It took me about 10 tries to get a decent picture.  As soon as she the camera she walks away or turns her head and if you call her name she ignores you.  Such a brat.  I took a picture of me and Joe but it came out red so I deleted it.  Next week we are going to my BIL for the game so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of the crew watching the game.

In shop news I finished a custom birthday topper for a client with a matching ornament.  I may offer this combo in the shop.  Still thinking about it.  Here's how the turned out....



I'm off to watch Jerseylicious.....

XO,
K



No comments:

Post a Comment