Sunday, January 2, 2011

How to train your Dragon

Have you seen the movie?  I haven't but over Christmas I had a client request a set of dolls (3 sets) to give to as presents.  She along with the people she was having them made for worked on the movie.  In showing them off a friend of hers contacted me to create a set for her husbands birthday this month.  She choose  to have hiccup and toothless the dragon made.  I just finished them and thought I would share....


Here are Hiccup and Astrid the set that started it all....


I also finished a new first birthday cake topper that was a custom order.  I just love the color combination.  The clients daughter will be wearing a white onesie with a 1 on it along with a turquoise tutu. So cute.


I also finished some wedding cake toppers I'll share tomorrow.  Pretty productive Sunday AND...
the JETS won!  Who hoo!  They play the colts next Saturday.  I hope they win for my husbands sake.  We will be glued to the TV with take out and our lucky Jets gear on!

XO,

K







1 comment: