Saturday, January 14, 2012

The School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Potter stopped by the shop this week.  Harry Potter that is.  I had a custom request from a lovely customer for a Harry Potter set including Hagrid, Snape, Voldemort, McGonagall, Dumbledore, Hermoine, Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy.  I just love how they turned out so they are now apart of the Knottingwood family


Raggedy Ann and Andy also stopped by. 


I have quite a few project ideas on the table and in my head.  Each weekend I've been taking time to create new items to keep the shop fresh.  M-F is dedicated to custom orders.  I like the new work schedule as it gives me a chance to get creative and keep me out of a rut.

The husband and I are enjoying a nice holiday weekend hope you are too!  Oh and I made my first loaf of bread in the bread maker this week.  Came out fab!  I'll share some soon!

XO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment