Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I DID IT ....... I QUIT!

Good Morning!

I know I've been MIA for awhile.  It's a crazy wedding season.  All of my time free time has been dedicated to getting cake toppers painted and shipped.  I'm swamped (its a good thing) thanks to all of the wonderful brides on etsy that love my toppers.

Joe and I made a huge, life changing decision.  I officially quit my day job 4-29-2011.  My last day of work was 5-20-11.  I'm on my second day of being a full time artist.  I can't tell you how freeing it feels.  I'm working on writing up my story to share with you here.  Sharing what I did to go full time, goals acheived etc.

In the mean time I'm its back to getting somewhat caught up in the order department.  I also have a TON of new ideas I can finally work on.

Thank you to all of my wonderful customers on Etsy that made this moment possible!

Hugs,

K, J and Z

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting :) I love your toppers and can't wait to see what you have in store with your new designs.

    Vicki/EVCreations
    Etsy Wedding Diva Member

    ReplyDelete