Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Re-Branding

It could be suicide but I've changed my business name from The Pretty Pixie to Knottingwood.  I wanted something that represented what I do.  The Pretty Pixie just wasn't me.  I chose Knottingwood because it reminds me of imagination and creativity.  A magical place where any dream you have can come to life.  It's a perfect fit.  My goal is bring your imagination to life, from whimsical play sets to fairytale wedding cake toppers.   Now my little cottage business feels right.

With the new name comes a new shop logo..........


courtesy of saraubendall  

I have a ton of new product ideas I will begin rolling out in time for quick delivery for the holidays.  My latest is Eleanor's play house  a 6 piece play set complete with trees!


Knottingwood is now on twitter too!  Follow us and be the first to learn about new products, secret sales and follower only discounts.  On the sidebar of the blog you will see a tweet button, spread the word!

That's pretty much it on my side of the world.  I'm of to order all new promotional products and clean my kitchen....Ugh...

XO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment