Thursday, December 1, 2011

Last Day for Holiday Orders!

Good Morning!  Today is the last day to get your orders in for Holiday delivery (U.S. Residents only)  Sorry INTL friends I'm afraid they won't make it in time.  Orders placed after Dec 1st are not guaranteed but I will try my best.

Wedding season will be right around the corner again so get your orders in early.  This years wait time should be much better than last year since I'm now home running by biz full time.

Don't forget to join me on Facebook and twitter to be the first to receive discounts and giveaway information.  I plan on doing a lot this year.

I can't believe the holiday season is upon us.  I'm so grateful to be able to enjoy the season this year.  I'm also very grateful to you my customers.  Without you I wouldn't be able to do what I love.

Today I'm offering a special Dec kick off with 10% off your entire order.  Enter code DEC2011 at check out.  Offer ends at midnight

XO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment